Friday, August 3, 2007

Man I was just sitting at the bar last night and I was watching sports center highlights. It’s that time of year again X-Games is here and wow that guy who fell on the big air ramp had the narliest crashes I have ever seen. If you haven’t had the chance to see it here you go…





This is why I get paid the big bucks (that’s sarcasm if you didn’t detect)


As summer is slowly drawing to a close fall is right around the corner. That means 2007 fall clothing. Being one of the stock guys at Ben Sherman I’ve got my work cut out for me in the next week or two. Massive amounts of boxes have come in and I have to process them and put them away. I am looking forward to all the work as I’ve got quite a number of hours next week and it’s a good change of pace from doing nothing and being bored.

Let me give a Happy Birthday to one of the best roommates ever…Jerome. I haven’t blogged since Tuesday, but tony and I treated him out to eat at Sammy’s Wood Fired Pizza. I’ve only ate their once and it was sophomore year high school with Tiffany young, matt wathen, Derek, and jenny khoo pretty random I know. So yea, if you ever go there you have to try the kobe beef cheeseburger sliders, they are to die for!!!!

Have a good, fun, and safe weekend everybody.

No comments: