Losing touch with this blog is like me losing touch with the gym. When we're on we're on, I'll be consistent with this or the gym for a month or two straight and something comes along and I fall off for another one or two months.
The working world is different from the academic world. The one major transition that took some time or still getting used to is the amount of free time you. Like Sean, he talked about how he had a day off and all the things he got to do. It's soooo true, you have to take advantage of your free time take care of errands do things you want to do because there aren't many opportunities out there when it comes to working 40+ hours a week M-F 9-6.
The Detail Group Inc. is the company I've been working for and it's been a learning experience. Lot's of things have happened and are gonna keep happening in the short time i've been here. We're actually moving to a bigger office, merging with a new agency, and getting new/bigger clients, i feel very fortunate and blessed to be part of such a young, dynamic, small company where there is no where to go but up.
Met a new friend in my life names Katrina, that's all I gotta say about that for now.
umm...baby steps with this, cross your fingers this will be consistent.
1 comment:
'atta baby!
Post a Comment