Friday, October 24, 2008

Lose Weight

So I'm not sure if i ever mentioned in my blog this year that I sprained my knee back in February in an intramural basketball game. Then again i back in april I re-aggravated it playing ball at PV park.

Ever since then I've always been hesitant and cautious whenever i do any physical activity now. It's kind held me back from any physical type activity and it has been showing or I've felt it as of late. I have ballooned to 160 pounds!! I know it may not look like it but it's there. My metabolism is not what it once was much to my disliking but that comes with the territory of getting older right?

I've been playing b-ball every now and then but my physical activity is not what it once was. So right here right now I am declaring that i want to lose 13 pounds of weight by the end of this year and get lean hopefully. WOW!! 160 though!?!?!? who would've thought, i'm disciplined on going to the gym, but the hardest part is diet. the types of food and amount of food i like to consume is just tooooooo sweeeetttt!! AHHh but here we goooo!!

1 comment:

SEANtinuity said...

let's hit up terrible's this weekend. . . . for some late night SALAD.