Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Something New

I've been doing yoga for the past 2 weeks and have seen slight improvements in posture and flexibility. First week I was struggling like a teenage boy asking a girl to his first home-coming dance. One of my new years resolutions was too give this physical and mental type of activity a try and I have embraced it with open arms.

Sure 90% of the readers on espn.com may call me a homo or "that's girly" but if it means increased flexibility, especially for my bummed right knee and a better way of breathing I'm all for it.

So as this month winds down to a close we approach the 2nd month (thee best month 2.23.84) of the year I shall try and tackle something new....I've always wanted to skydive!!!

1 comment:

SEANtinuity said...

liar. you ain't ever struggle to ask anybody to homecoming.