Read "The Last Lecture" by Randy Paucsh and wanted to note some worthy quotes from the book that I can reflect back on.
"When you're frustrated with people, when they've made you angry, it just may be because you haven't given them enough time"
"Watch what they do not what they say"
"...when it comes to men who are romantically interested in you, it's really simple. Just ignore everything they say and only pay attention to what they do"
"Don't complain, just work harder. I've always believed that if you took one-tenth the energy you out into complaining and applied it to solving the problem, you'd be surprised by how well things can work out"
" I'll take an earnest person over a hip person every time, because hip is short-term. Earnest is long-term"
Of course I'll take all these sayings with a grain of salt because there is only so much you can do at times.
No comments:
Post a Comment