I consider myself an adaptable guy who can make the best of any situation or adjust on the fly. Things I miss from deployment that have come to mind as I'm getting back into the routine of things are:
1. Carrying my weapon 9mm. She was always at my side ready to be used. Although she was extra baggage at time she provided me with the comfort knowing I can defend myself
2. Having breakfast ready and available. Breakfast was the most consistent meal at KAF and I miss making my breakfast sandwiches.
3. The independence of working. I worked solo most of the time and to be back with the team here gets exhausting.
4. Gym routine, I can still make time now that I am back but when you're out there it's pretty much all you can do to pass time.
5. The over head shower in the barracks bathroom.
6. Not having to answer the phone so much. At NHTP the phone rings constantly.
7. My commute to work and riding my bike
8. Being able to roam the hospital and leaving the pharmacy
9. Talking to the G3 workers
10. The people
All my deployment pictures are on my phone so posts of more pictures are still to come.
No comments:
Post a Comment