Thursday, July 26, 2007

Really Bored

Wow this has to be one of the boringest days in the office, i'm going crazy in here not doing anything. I wish I had a lot to say right not but i really don't. I can try to re-cap this past weekend but i'd rather have the pictures do the talking and you can also check out rowells youtube videos on his myspace.

I'm kind of thinking about leaving my current internship with 944. I would only leave if i got a better one that i was referred to by one of my buddies in the office.

As much as i like interning with 944 and loving all the perks that come along with it, this other internship is with an actual ad agency here in vegas and i feel like it would better suit my needs in the future. Plus the other internship is a paid one which isn't bad. their client list is pretty impressive such as mgm mirage, echelon, four seasons, nevada cancer institute, palms, planet hollywood, wolfgang puck, and much more.

becasue i was so bored today i applied with them and cross your fingers becasue i hope and pray i get it.

later everybody

1 comment:

SEANtinuity said...

i hope you get the new internship man! it'll make a HUGE difference on your resume.