Friday, November 30, 2007

This one is for sean and klifton

I did get lazy with this thing and haven't updated in a month. Seems like a month was a long ways back but time has flown since then. Lot's of memories and moments were shared new experiences happened and a few goodbyes here and there.

I've been living alone for a month now and it really isn't that bad. I've got to start looking for roommates to fill the empty rooms though. I tried to write a blog when Jerome left but I never got around to that. So let me praise how much I loved him as a roommate now. I've always had good luck with roommates dating back to matt. I've only had two complete stranger roommates Eric and Jerome and they've both been a pleasure to live with. Both were respectful, kind, and easy to live with. I'll definitely miss the guy his laid back demeanor and his awesome personality.

I guess i'll stop here. baby steps.

No comments: