Thursday, August 27, 2009

Refreshed but fell off the wagon

Heelllllllllooooooo rreeeeaaaaaaaaddderrrs!!! Hah that was my shameless attempt to mock Val Venius (former WWE wrestler) Well after 4 refreshing days of being off and in California I am back to the routine. Eat, sleep, work, workout, internet, and tv (sometimes). Before that I had worked 9 days straight and according to this weeks schedule and next my next day off isn't until next Friday which....puts me on another 9 days straight.

Big thanks to Sean for housing me while in LA, to Sean's Katrina and Justin for throwing an awesome surprise party, friends and family back in SD for fun times, and katrina for coming down.

Last week was a good start to my diet or healthy eating until I headed down to SD. I guess for now I will shoot to stay disciplined weekdays and one or 2 days of the weekend is a reward day or something. How can you not eat a California burrito or carne asada chips while in SD?

I'm kinda bummed out for this upcoming fall season. I know Chargers, NFL, and college football are all part of it, but having to working most weekends I'll be missing out on most games. I got dvr and all but it is not the same experience as watching it live or being able to go to the sports book to watch with hundreds of sports fans as well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

One important teeth bleaching hint is in order to steer clear of beverages that can blemish your tooth. There are numerous beverages which can cause harm which is challenging to reverse. Refreshments in order to avoid if possible are carrot fruit juice, reddish colored wine, caffeine, tea, and cola. If you choose to dring some of these cocktails, make sure to nice and clean your teeth quickly afterward. [url=http://www.x21w12w21.info]P55566ry[/url]