Friday, August 14, 2009

Yoda: "Strong am I with the Force, but not that strong"

I was supposed to get blood work done this morning per my doctors request, but unfortunately did not FAST 12 hours in advance. I ate the most amazing oxtail soup at California Hotel with Katrina and probably was the first and last time. Amazing it was, but went strictly against the new diet.

Today I had breakfast with Ka-tree-na and was so tempted to get all the fixings of greasy oil, bacon, and scrabbled eggs. Yet I opted for grilled chicken breast (no salt) and egg whites. Ahhhh the sacrifices I have to make.

I worked my full shift today and closed the store but was excited all day with the idea I get to ride my new bike. It's fixed up and ready to "run this town....hey heeey hey hey hey." I rode over to Walmart bought a bike lock and lights for my night ride. Cruised over to 24 Hr. and did some laps in the pool. Now I have to get the jumper back. and back into b-ball. We got a new stock guy and supposedly he's got some talent.

I am starving...damn this fast!

No comments: