In what seemed like it was going to be a chill quiet night turned out to be fun and laughing my ass off. I haven't laughed so hard since watching Knocked Up in theaters.
I finally finally got to have a hot cooked meal last night. The past week I have been living off sandwiches, t.v. dinners, and eating out. There's just a sense of comfort when eating a hot cooked meal and what make sit even better is it was my chicken adobo. My fan base is increasing to the liking of that dish. That entire week I had gone without rice either, I was running on empty without rice. I thinkn I need to have rice on a weekly or at least twice a week basis or I'll have major cravings for it.
The past week I also have just been home to sleep, it was a busy week outside of the house. Since I had a day shift yesterday I got to catch up on even more of my t.v. recordings. Wow britney spears was horrible at the VMA's, jamie foxx was hilarious, alicia keys was awesome, chris brown was sick, and overall ehhh.
Justin, Klif, and Karen came over and we chilled and hit up southpoint at our usual time, midnight! dollar beers and dollar well drinks can't be beat. I don't know if i have mentioned Justin in here or not but he's joined our circle of friends here. Coincidentally I knew of him even before meeting him through the stories from Sean. PLus he's Jeromes's good college friend. Although Tony can never be replaced Justin is filling in cause it would be horrible just klifton and i out here.
Let the videos do the talking on how much fun justin is...enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment