So our new McDermont (Rec Center) opened up this past week and it is awesome, Wooden ain't got shit on us! So much more space for playing ball, lifting weights, and even indoor an soccer set up! But why does working out have to be so damn hard? Physically working out is relatively easy I would say, but mentally it has to be the hardest part. Bringing your ass to the gym and actually putting the effort is tough. I've been wanting to start playing ball again/running/getting back into shape but with my schedule I'm just too damn tired to go to the gym. Tired shouldn't even be an excuse lazy is more like it. When I come home from work, interning, or school maybe even all 3 in one day I just want to chill and relax. Well hopefully all this bitching will get me off my ass, tomorrow I actually have a day off except for school so there should be plenty of time to fit the gym in there.
Today the chargers loss affected my performance at work today. I was watching it at home and watched the last 5 min. in the casino sports book then headed straight to work. I was bummed out and just thinking about shoulda, coulda, would've for the game. I think I need to head back to the charger bar to watch the game cause thats the only win we have for the season where i viewed the game.
Highlights from the weekend:
- saturday was one of busiest and most fun days working at the sherm...i love my job there
- saw jermaine o'neal and tila tequilla (she's aiiiiite)
- hung out with ton dizon and jeff domingo (richard and klifs friends) fun times with them.
- got $200 gift card to TAO restaurant from 944
- Started writing a free-lance piece for 944 on the Label Shoppe (shout out to the label shoppe!! HAH i just have a picture in my head of jamie foxx doing that)
- chocolate milkshake from strip burger (best milkshake i have ever had!!)
Lowpoints:
- only saw one nfl game (the most important one, but still wanting more nfl)
- didn't see any college games
- missed out on the unlv tailgate/victory
- worked 12 hours on friday
Quote of the day:
"One never notices what has been done; one can only see what remains to be done" Marie Curie
1 comment:
you see this yet?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FzlTzpt20I
Post a Comment