SD
First I was going home then i wasn't then last minute I decided yes I am going home. It was a last minute decision to go home and I am glad I did it. Enjoyed all the celebrations back home with the friends and some quality time with the family. I was even productive and helped out at the Label Shoppe for a good amount of time Saturday with Brett, place is looking good Rosanne!
Below Market was fun as always I'm really glad my brother told me about that spot. The best and worst part of night didn't come from downtown but afterwards with me prank calling brett then me touching his pee on my door handle, yes his pee! Oh and ripping my favorite pair of jeans was bad too, not a good weekend for my wardrobe.
Not a good game for the chargers and for the padres they only beat the last place giants. I need you to step up against the big boys padres!
I thought I had a lot to say but i'm drawing a blank now...I'll leave you with pics from the weekend.
Weird looking clouds on my way down....they look like UFO's!!!!!
Happy B-Day Aaron!
Brett and I built this for Label Shoppe
Happy B-day Matt!
I Heart My Boys
What a way to end the night!!
No comments:
Post a Comment