We're steam rolling into the season of fall as fast as summer came around. The air is crisper, cool breezes on occasion, and less air condition usage hah.
Already on through with my third week of classes and just about 12 more weeks to go. Tonight was nice, I actually got to chill and relax without having to worry about doing anything early tomorrow morning or i'm actually not working a closing shift. I got to catch up on my recorded shows, entourage, weeds, and my new favorite show californiacation.
Californiacation is a new series on showtime with David Duchovony that is just so entertaining to watch. The writing, dialogue, directing, and acting of the show makes me love every episode. It's a brand new series and there has been a lot of critical acclaim for it and rightfully so. There was a scene with awesome dialogue in the newest episode that talked about how humans are dumber even with our ever changing technology and advances. I wish I could find a clip of it and reference it because me trying to describe it does not do it diligence.
here's a trailer to the season (I think you would like this show Mr. Cacho)
This past weekend was madness. Friday I had to work the door for the Snoop Dogg concert at Hard Rock pool with well over 1500 people going past me!! It was ok though because of a late start. 50 cent the next night was much better, less people surprisingly but much better maybe because I didn't have to work it.
We watched the game at Michael's Pub the unofficial Charger bar out here and it was awesome. We had the best seats or lack there of in the bar. We were next to the free food and free popcorn!!! Brian, klifton, and I had well over 6 trays full hah. Looks like we can add another addition to the bar with Virg watching every game there this season.
I will leave you with videos from the concerts this past weekend. I don't listen to their music really except whatever is on the radio, but it's nice to see two of the hottest rap artists in one weekend.
here's snoop with korrupt? or corrupt?
1 comment:
man i miss TV. hah it's kurupt. and i think you posted the same video 3 times or am i trippin? wish you were coming down this weekend man it's gonna be bananas!!! sike.
Post a Comment