Thursday, June 14, 2007

I'm Pulling a Sean at work

So my boss has left for the day because she wasn’t feeling well. Her desk is directly behind mine facing my computer, so she can see EVERYTHING I’m doing. That means no myspace browsing or blogging like this during work hours. Everything has been going pretty good here with the internship so far, I’m having fun working with all sorts of different people in different departments.

I’ve got a 944 story…so I was at roberto’s picking up something to eat. While I was looking at the menu some random faded guy says what’s up to me and says, “hey you’re the 944 guy.” Hah I guess he recognized me from the events I have been working at.

F-Marry-Kill

So they play this game on howard stern every now and then called F-marry-kill. You are given 3 people and you have to put them in each category for example:

-Paris Hilton: I would kill
-Kiera Knightley (sp?) I would marry
-Jessica Alba: I would F*ck

I kind of came up with my own game, maybe someone has thought of it or maybe not but I call it celebrity family: you have to pick a celebrity family of 5 including yourself so one brother, one sister and both parents. Here is mine, what would yours be?

Dad- Bill Gates (for obvious reasons and you get all the coolest technology)

Mom- i can't think of one at the moment, i'm drawing a blank

Brother- this is tough but I will go with Usher. (i mean i would be his little brother that would tag along with him) i also thought about LT or anohter athlete but athletes can only be in their prime for so long.

Sister- Lindsey Lohan (i don't think she's hot or anything but she would be a fun sister to party with)

so as you can see i have a pretty diverse family.

i'll be down in SD tomorrow!!!!

1 comment:

SEANtinuity said...

dude. i would like to party with both your celebrity sister AND your real sister. mM.